[NatureNS] Bird seed question

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 19:49:57 -0400
From: <garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Lois Codling <loiscodling@hfx.eastlink.ca>

norma

Hi Lois,

Thanks for the help.

Kind of figured they were the same, but wanted to be sure for the birds sake!

Will look into the hulled seed versus  Nyger (Black Gold) we call it because of the price and decide which way to go. Squirrels etc are a concern too, so I use feeders which repel them. Less waste could also mean less other rodents like rats and raccoons too!

Cheers,
Gary