[NatureNS] Eurasian Kestrel

From: Pat McKay <ah205@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 09:57:46 -0400
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a11345bc816e26e050ea82ac2

Hello All,

Yesterday afternoon Susann Myers and I saw and photographed the Eurasian
Kestrel at Hartlen Point just before 3pm. When first seen it was perched on
the small concrete bunker structure to the right of the Coast guard house
closer to the beach. It appeared to be eating something. Later it flew and
hunted over the hill on the golf course. We had great views of it flying,
but I only managed one rather distant photograph of it eating - good enough
for ID purposes however.

Pat McKay

--001a11345bc816e26e050ea82ac2

nn Myers and I saw and photographed the Eurasian Kestrel at Hartlen Point j=
ust before 3pm. When first seen it was perched on the small concrete bunker=
 structure to the right of the Coast guard house closer to the beach. It ap=
peared to be eating something. Later it flew and hunted over the hill on th=
e golf course. We had great views of it flying, but I only managed one rath=
er distant photograph of it eating - good enough for ID purposes however.<b=

--001a11345bc816e26e050ea82ac2--