[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Sunday Hunting survey

From: Keith Lowe <mythos25@live.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 11:58:46 -0400

When it gets right down to it, it is really the sound of gun shots that
bothers me the most. I understand there are lot of hunters and they deserve
their time as well. But surely we can split the weekend days. Gun shots are
impossible to block out and it is upsetting to hear them for many of us, it
takes me out of the experience every time.