[NatureNS] Snow Bunting, Brown Creeper on Wolfville Ridge - Feb 15

From: "Judy" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 12:02:30 -0400

We too had a Snow Bunting appear at our feeders yesterday, a first for our
property.  It and a Song Sparrow lingered well after all the other birds had
retired to their night shelter. The Brown Creeper put in a short appearance
in the morning, after a lapse of almost a week.

A rough day for our feathered friends here on the Ridge with possibly 55cms
of fresh snow falling on top of same amount of previous accumulated snow
already on the ground, bitterly cold temps and continual high wind gusts.

Cheers,

Judy Tufts

 Judy Tufts

Wolfville NS