[NatureNS] Evening Grosbeaks

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 07:43:46 -0300

I remember seeing a flock on the River Road along the Medway, in February,
2010 and in the summer of 2012, and have a similar suspicion.  Good to know
that some seem to be hanging around.

The changes in avifaunal makeup over the past generation are striking, and
little scary.  It's nice to see cardinals and turkey vultures, but that's
outweighed in my mind by concern for what happened to previously common
species and why.