[NatureNS] Shorebird Cove

From: Keith Lowe <mythos25@live.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 10:56:26 -0300

D'&gt;&lt;o:p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/o:p&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p class=3DMsoNor
------=_NextPart_000_0046_01D0B96C.BCA96910

Sorry John, I didn=E2=80=99t realize your question wasn=E2=80=99t =
answered.=20

=20

The site is written about in Blake=E2=80=99s Birding Sites of Nova =
Scotia under the name =E2=80=9CStinky Cove=E2=80=9D. A property owner =
and fellow birder allows birders to access the cove via her shared =
driveway and understandably she is not fond of the Stinky Cove label, =
especially considering that the cove doesn=E2=80=99t actually stink. She =
would prefer it if people would use the name =E2=80=9CShorebird =
Cove=E2=80=9D instead so many of us are doing that. I think that is a =
much better name and certainly more apt as well.

=20

My Birding Sites of NS is home but I=E2=80=99ll send you the directions =
later in case you don=E2=80=99t have the book.

=20

Keith Lowe

=20