[NatureNS] Protected areas; ATV use-some thoughts for moose and trout

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=208.103.231.40; helo=D58WQPH1; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 14:07:32 -0400

	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char"

------=_NextPart_000_04B5_01D156B0.924EDDD0

Hi Donna & All,                        Jan 24, 2016
    But some people who do not own or use ATVs are also slobs. Should =
one therefore conclude that those who don't use ATVs should be excluded =
?
    As for the other point--
"2.       He believes that ATVers will just have to =E2=80=9Cpolice =
themselves=E2=80=9D."

 So far as I am aware, ATVs must have a license plate (Has this changed =
?) Just about everyone carries a camera these days. If an ATV driver is =
out of line; anyone present (ATVer or not) should report it with a photo =
of the offending vehicle/driver.

My overall experience with ATVers has been positive; with the exception =
of kids and the very rare 'adults' who have never grown up.=20

    A bit of toterance, patience and adult education will go a long way.

  =20

 The entrance to my woodlot is a convenient place for public dumping and =
necking. For several months after the start of each necking season I =
have to educate a new generation of users by picking up their trash =
until they take the hint and take their trash home. Should I demand that =
only people too old to walk, or engage in recreational activities, =
should be allowed to drive ?

Yt Dave Webster

  ----- Original Message -----=20