[NatureNS] Vancouver has new "bird strategy"

From: Fritz McEvoy <fritzmcevoy@hotmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 17:25:58 +0000

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 11:35 PM, N Robinson &lt;nrobbyn@gmail.com&gt
--_000_BLUPR18MB03708B878CA6D684B80FD3D0B7C60BLUPR18MB0370namp_

Hi Dave and All,

     Usually I agree with many of the points you make on this site, and I k=
now you you like being contrarian at times, but in this one you are just to=
tally and factually wrong.  Any cat that can walk; even cats that are "born=
 couch potatoes"; will soon revert back to the natural hunter instincts the=
y were born with if given the opportunity. To say otherwise is just not tru=
e and naive. All the best.

                                                 Fritz McEvoy