[NatureNS] re early ice out implications? -- excellent discussion,

From: Donna Crossland <dcrossland@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:09:20 -0400

Oh dear, Jim!

You are not ready for the texting world, ha, ha!  Grammar and punctuation
are entirely 'out the window' in the great haste to communicate.   Smile
Jim!
-now indicated in the following way-  : )

(I hear you groaning from here.)

You do make me smile as I recall my Biology lab exams returned and
'bleeding' with ink, even after I learned how to make better grades in your
class!  Your meticulous, high standards were, of course, probably for the
best.

It's probably best now to focus only on the 'central message' (of which
Paul's is usually delightful).

Far worse than the discipline of good grammar being in decline, is the
discipline of good forestry, and the discipline (and fun!) of learning
natural history.  All these domains are in decline, right along with
punctuation, though I am not sure they are related.

Speaking of good forestry in decline, I hear today that DNR has dropped the
FSC standard from our publically-owned Bowater lands.

We're going down (or backwards).

Best regards,

Donna  (You will always remain a natural history mentor to me.)

There was a mature eagle flying over Keji today.