[NatureNS] re early ice out implications? -- excellent discussion,

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 21:50:03 -0400

Love it!  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca [mailto:naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca]
On Behalf Of David & Alison Webster
Sent: February 29, 2016 7:39 PM
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Subject: Re: [NatureNS] re early ice out implications? -- excellent
discussion, but....

Hi Jim (or should it be Hi, Jim or Hi,, Jim)?
    It is, I am sure, OK to be a punctuation freak and it does sometimes
make a real difference as in "A woman; without her, man is nothing"  and "A
woman without her man is nothing."

    One of my pet peeves is the misplacement of 'only'; before instead of
after the verb, "I only ate one egg this morning"; implying that you didn't
do something additional with the egg. When "I ate only one egg..." is likely
intended.
Dave W