[NatureNS] Mink at Seaforth

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 20:48:00 -0400

--------------FD0A751321CBDD2539326490

Great photos Paul.

Don

Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
On 2/24/2017 4:57 PM, pwmurray.murray911@gmail.com wrote:

> 2017-Feb-24
>
> There was way to much fog along the coast from Lawrencetown eastwards
> for any meaningful bird watching or photography this morning.
> However, I came across a very friendly Mink as I walked back across
> the tidal flats after scanning the Canada Geese for the Pink-footed
> goose at Fisherman’s Reserve/Causeway Road in Seaforth.  The mink just
> popped up from the rocks alongside the Causeway Road.  He seemed to be
> very curious about me and my camera, letting me take numerous photos
> of him before he got bored and scooted across the road.  These photos
> were taken from about 3 meters away.  Posted a few pictures of him in
> my gallery at:
>
> https://scranlocker.smugmug.com/Nature/Nature-2017/n-TKQLWR
>
> Paul Murray

> Windows 10

--------------FD0A751321CBDD2539326490

  <head>
  </head>
      Don<br>
      donmacneill@bellaliant.net</div>
      pwmurray.murray911@gmail.com wrote:<br>
      type="cite">
        medium)">
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style>
          from Lawrencetown eastwards for any meaningful bird watching
          or photography this morning.  However, I came across a very
          friendly Mink as I walked back across the tidal flats after
          scanning the Canada Geese for the Pink-footed goose at
          Fisherman’s Reserve/Causeway Road in Seaforth.  The mink just
          popped up from the rocks alongside the Causeway Road.  He
          seemed to be very curious about me and my camera, letting me
          take numerous photos of him before he got bored and scooted
          across the road.  These photos were taken from about 3 meters
          away.  Posted a few pictures of him in my gallery at:</p>
            href="https://scranlocker.smugmug.com/Nature/Nature-2017/n-TKQLWR">https://scranlocker.smugmug.com/Nature/Nature-2017/n-TKQLWR</a></p>
            href="https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986">Mail</a>
          for Windows 10</p>

--------------FD0A751321CBDD2539326490--