[NatureNS] Very neat feature on E-bird Real-Time Checklist Submissions

From: Ron Wilson <solidago123@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 16:46:10 -0300
To: Nature NS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a113e743286b548054d25b178

I've been using E-bird for a few years now but today for the first time I
clicked on the Real-Time Checklist Submissions feature where it shows a
world map with flashing lights representing checklists as they are being
submitted live to E-bird.

It is quite impressive and encouraging to see checklists being constantly
submitted. In the brief time I was on checklists from Egypt, United
Kingdom, Central America, Australia and North America flashed.

Go to:  E-bird  "View and Explore Data"- and then scroll down to "View
Submissions".

Ron Wilson
Somerset NS

--001a113e743286b548054d25b178

or the first time I clicked on the=C2=A0Real-Time Checklist Submissions fea=
ture where it shows a world map with flashing lights representing checklist=
e impressive and encouraging to see checklists being constantly submitted. =
In the brief time I was on checklists from Egypt, United Kingdom, Central A=
: =C2=A0E-bird =C2=A0&quot;View and Explore Data&quot;- and then scroll dow=

--001a113e743286b548054d25b178--