[NatureNS] Kings County Place Names

From: Ian Manning <ianmanning4@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 12:34:44 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--94eb2c1af786ecdca20556b866c4

Many of you probably know or know of, my co-worker Paul Illsely. In
addition to being a fantastic photographer, Paul is also a top-notch
cartographer and has worked on some neat mapping projects.

Paul's latest project is trying to crowd-source origins of local
communities/landmarks in Kings County Nova Scotia. If you have a minute
check out his website at http://kingscountyplacenames.ca/ and help him out
by providing any information.

Best,
Ian

--94eb2c1af786ecdca20556b866c4

lsely. In addition to being a fantastic photographer, Paul is also a top-no=
tch cartographer and has worked on some neat mapping projects.=C2=A0<div><b=
r></div><div>Paul&#39;s latest project is trying to crowd-source origins of=
 local communities/landmarks in Kings County Nova Scotia. If you have a min=
ute check out his website at=C2=A0<a href=3D"http://kingscountyplacenames.c=
a/" target=3D"_blank">http://<wbr>kingscountyplacenames.ca/</a> and help hi=
v>Ian</div></div>

--94eb2c1af786ecdca20556b866c4--