[NatureNS] insect repellents US review

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.authcom.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.authcom.com; client-ip=208.103.226.32; helo=D58WQPH1; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: "David Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
References: <000c01d30f5d$3cc31770$b6494650$@eastlink.ca> <834902150BD0469CBC9D851FE2CE4284@kevinlaptop> <CAPhjt44mrmLEC5+soOZidvNGB3W3ta2qKAUZUvmMcZyEtLvqzQ@mail.gmail.com> <001d01d31045$fc91fc90$f5b5f5b0$@eastlink.ca> <BLUPR11MB0468BEB958BC90EA2620F00AB58A0@BLUPR11MB0468.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <022201d31074$994d0a10$cbe71e30$@ns.sympatico.ca> <136756ED97B846E88ED1E35CF045F73A@kevinlaptop> <1821306279.2167040.1502229790641@mail.yahoo.com> <429CDC96-B1EE-401C-AA25-54055176506B@dal.ca> <CAKqJtz-rVgA_3ZjvdcbdQEXhPEvr_5DVAZ5wUcvehjtjnA=9Bg@mail.gmail.com>