[NatureNS] Notice of Meeting on Hemlock Woolly Adelgid

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 13:57:19 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01D3AFD2.E2124F00

Good points, and I=E2=80=99d be uncomfortable with some proposed =
interventions.  Introduction of any exotic, for instance, has =
unpredictable consequences.

=20

I don=E2=80=99t think there=E2=80=99s any necessary conflict between =
attempts to preserve hemlock and other sustainable forest management =
initiatives.  For instance, I keep wondering about seed banks, which may =
or not be a good idea =E2=80=A6

=20

Hope you=E2=80=99re gonna catch some of the sessions, Nick.  The =
MTRI-organized ones are probably more geographically =
conveniently-located.  You could contribute substantively to the =
discussions!

=20