[NatureNS] White Point birds

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 06:05:57 -0300

I reported the heron separately. The 22, while it was snowing we were
visited by a Chipping Sparrow, second sighting in a couple days, 2 American
Tree Sparrows and a small group of 7 or more Purple Finches. Several were
males in glorious colour and singing, and the remainders were  likely
Juveniles. There was a lot of flitting about and there was no doubt, they
were hungry.
The Catbird is still here and is still working on a construction of some
sort.
I have a question. Is anyone seeing Chipmunks yet? Usually by now we have
visitors at either the feeder or in the barn and we have nothing! Very
unusual.

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please