[NatureNS] Breeding Bird Survey

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Doug Linzey <doug@fundymud.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 18:08:28 -0300

con on which would best divert them from the farm.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;=C2=
For those of you not aware of it, in September 2013, some 7,500
migrating birds were killed as they flew into a gas flare at the
Canaport LNG port in Saint John. To read about it, search for "Canaport
LNG bird kill."

Doug Linzey