[NatureNS] Baltimore Oriole and Cardinal news

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 22:22:57 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--000000000000bae5c9058363abb4

Unfortunately we have not seen our feeder Baltimore Oriole now for several
days. Prior to that it was being seen almost continuously and every day,
since before Xmas. I presume it has died or finally headed south. I will
let the group know if it reappears.

We almost always have up to 5 Cardinals coming to the feeders on and off,
and for the last 2 days we have been hearing them singing - a sign of the
lengthening days.

Richard Stern
sent from my Android device

--000000000000bae5c9058363abb4

e now for several days. Prior to that it was being seen almost continuously=
 and every day, since before Xmas. I presume it has died or finally headed =
south. I will let the group know if it reappears.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></di=
v><div dir=3D"auto">We almost always have up to 5 Cardinals coming to the f=
eeders on and off, and for the last 2 days we have been hearing them singin=
g - a sign of the lengthening days.<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_sig=
nature" dir=3D"auto">Richard Stern<br>sent from my Android device</div></di=
v></div>

--000000000000bae5c9058363abb4--