[NatureNS] Common nighthawks

From: "Bernard Burke" <bernieb1@EastLink.ca>
To: n8r <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 22:03:27 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_SiJknXj2mCBVg+AsOzaAww)

For the first time in a number of years I viewed a small gathering of nighthawks which were skimming near the water's surface at Red Bridge Pond in Dartmouth. I counted at least 6, but I am thinking there was likely more than that. It was difficult to determine the exact number due to diminished light at 9 pm, along with the dark background reflecting on the water.<signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>
Bernard Burke
Dartmouth