[NatureNS] New bird for me

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Lois Codling <loiscodling@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 22:30:14 -0300

Paul, could you give us some more info on your Thanksgiving birds? What
colour were they? Any markings to distinguish them - eg. wing shape,
wingbars, beak shape, tail size, facial pattern like eye stripe or
ring?  What did they sound like?  Did they appear to be eating insects
or berries (there wouldn't be any blueberries left, would there?)?
Anything you noticed about their behaviour that would help ID?

Lois Codling