[NatureNS] Upcoming NSBS field trip (Bissett Lake, Cole Harbour, HRM)

From: Kate Steele <katefsteele@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 22:53:43 -0400
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--000000000000bab69805976dd431

There will be a "drop-in" style field trip at Bissett Lake in Cole Harbour,
HRM (just off Colby Drive) on Sunday, November 17, 2019 from 10:00am to
12:00pm.

This lake hosts a good array of waterfowl in the fall. Drop-in anytime
between 10 and 12; the spotting scope will be set up and we will give
pointers on duck identification. Dress warmly as the forecast is for a
sunny but cold and windy morning.

Contact Chris Pepper cpepper@ymail.com or Kate Steele katefsteele@gmail.com
for more information.

--000000000000bab69805976dd431

ssett Lake in Cole Harbour, HRM (just off Colby Drive) on Sunday, November =
17, 2019 from 10:00am to 12:00pm.<br><br>This lake hosts a good array of wa=
terfowl in the fall. Drop-in anytime between 10 and 12; the spotting scope =
will be set up and we will give pointers on duck identification. Dress warm=
ly as the forecast is for a sunny but cold and windy morning.<br><br>Contac=
t Chris Pepper cpepper@ymail.com o=
r Kate Steele <a href=3D"mailto:katefsteele@gmail.com">katefsteele@gmail.co=

--000000000000bab69805976dd431--