[NatureNS] White Point Birds

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 19:11:43 -0400

I've decided to cut off our GBBC for 2020 tonight as I am busy tomorrow so
unless we get surprised, and who knows eh? we might.
I think I have submitted things properly. For some reason we are listed as
being at Western Head but since it is directly behind us we have  been told
it should stay.

It has been a couple days when over all out species numbers are down but we
have a couple additions so I will list them here as they arrived at the
feeders.

Mourning Doves: 33
Chickadees: 11
Juncos 33
Sparrows: Song: 2
                  White-Throated: 2
                 Chipping:  1
                 American Tree: 1
American Goldfinches: 17
Kinglets: Ruby-Crowned: 2
Blue Jays: 10
Starlings: 2
Robins: 10
Crows: 6
Sharp Shinned Hawk: 1
Cardinal: 1
Woodpeckers: Downy: 5
                         Hairy: 3
Bald Eagles: 2

I saw a number of gulls in the distance. Don't know which they were, also
saw ducks flying about but again no idea as to who they were.
Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
MargMillard.ca By Appointment, please

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tunes without the words
And never stops–at all." (Emily Dickinson)