[NatureNS] RE: Common sense and caution

From: "David Schlosberg" <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 18:03:43 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_05A2_01D61B2B.DBF1F820

I walked in parks before they were closed and I walk on the permitted =
trails.  If the trails are made one way only, people are quite good =
about keeping the 6 foot distance.  Also, the parking lots can be kept =
closed to prevent the =E2=80=9Chordes=E2=80=9D, and only allow the parks =
and trails that are reasonably open, where people bunching up can be =
easily seen.  One guard in a park like Miner=E2=80=99s Marsh can patrol =
and issue tickets=E2=80=94not for $1000, but certainly for $100.  That =
would be a sufficient deterrent.  People can be scofflaws on city =
sidewalks just as easily.

=20