[NatureNS] RE: Common sense and caution

From: Shouty McShoutsalot <desolatechair@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 19:35:58 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;/o:shapelayout&gt
--000000000000bbce7b05a4251b55

All
We can=E2=80=99t stay on lockdown forever.  The virus isn=E2=80=99t going a=
nywhere.  What=E2=80=99s
the endgame?

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 6:12 PM David Schlosberg <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.c=
a>
wrote:

> I walked in parks before they were closed and I walk on the permitted
> trails.  If the trails are made one way only, people are quite good about
> keeping the 6 foot distance.  Also, the parking lots can be kept closed t=
> prevent the =E2=80=9Chordes=E2=80=9D, and only allow the parks and trails=
 that are
> reasonably open, where people bunching up can be easily seen.  One guard =
in
> a park like Miner=E2=80=99s Marsh can patrol and issue tickets=E2=80=94no=
t for $1000, but
> certainly for $100.  That would be a sufficient deterrent.  People can be
> scofflaws on city sidewalks just as easily.

--=20
Jamie Simpson
Halifax, NS

--000000000000bbce7b05a4251b55

lockdown forever.=C2=A0 The virus isn=E2=80=99t going anywhere.=C2=A0 What=
 dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 6:12 PM David Sch=
losberg &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca">dschlosb-g@ns.sym=
=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div lan=
g=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"purple"><div class=3D"m_-231525697160052=
2424Word