[NatureNS] RE: Common sense and caution

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=45.2.193.48; helo=[192.168.0.102]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: David Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 20:12:26 -0300

2424Word
--------------C2AB0B9C589583B79AB9ADDC

Dear All and Shouty,

     That is a darn good question. How and when this can be done I do
not know but we need a better Premier.

     I wish to emphasize that failure to inform the public is my primary
concern. Some people, especially those in the food industry (Truckers,
Farmers, wholesalers and retail outlets), Power, Communication, Medical
and Emergency related, have to keep working as usual. There frequently
is more than one way to get from A to B and it only makes sense to keep
the public informed of unusually high concentrations of active cases in
the community. For effective management of this disease surely this
information is extracted.

     The finest breakdown I have seen is case count by region (Central,
Western, Eastern and Northern) with Community and Nursing Home numbers
pooled. Even at the region level why are the counts for Community and
Nursing Homes not segregated ? WHY ?

     Apologies in advance for getting beyond Natural History topics but
a barrier has been erected between members of Naturens and the world of
nature and it shows.

YT, DW, Kentville