[NatureNS] RE: Common sense and caution

ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none;
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com;
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none;
From: Angus MacLean <cold_mac@hotmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 20:20:38 +0000

--_000_MN2PR07MB70404394DFD1E8402EB07D06FBAE0MN2PR07MB7040namp_

I agree with Bev in every aspect she mentions. Also the fact that doctors a=
re not permitted to carry out elective surgery such as hips, knees. There a=
re lengthy waiting periods and much pain involved in such situations. I'm a=
ware of one case where they  were unable to proceed with surgery for a pers=
on with breast cancer. Considering there are only three persons with the vi=
rus in ICU across all the hospitals in the province, surely that should not=
 prevent a return to normal practices.
Angus