[NatureNS] Covid lock down

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Phil Schappert <philjs@eastlink.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 10:41:33 -0300

&gt
On 2020-05-01 9:46 AM, N Robinson wrote:

> I think the doctors' video was pulled from YouTube because it went
> viral - so perhaps considered too influential in the politicized
> atmosphere in the U.S.

Nancy, it was pulled because it's wrong. Period. Stephen called it
"nonsense" but perhaps "poppycock" would be better suited. Or, as
Sherman T. Potter would say, it's "Bullpucky!"

Phil

--

Phil Schappert, PhD

27 Clovis Ave.
Halifax, NS, B3P 1J3

philschappert.ca
imaginaturestudio.ca

   ◎|||||||◎

If it gets much better than this,
  I may need some medication, to get me through the day
If it gets much better than this,
  I may need some strong sedation, or I might just float away

           Tony Hawks, Nik Kershaw & Ash Alexander
          (from 'Round Ireland With A Fridge, 2010)