POP Server to a different computer...

Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:17:08 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ken.Paul@pc.gc.ca

Hi Ken,

   Yes, it is possible, if you have the correct settings entered into the
the other computer (dependant on which server you are accessing your mail
through):

POP3: pop.chebucto.ca   SMTP: smtp.chebucto.ca   IMAP: imap.chebucto.ca

   Using halifax.chebucto.ns.ca or mail.chebucto.ns.ca may work for now
but are unsupported and likely to break when we finally do move to a
separate mail server.

   You will need to enter your userid and mail password (different than
your PLUS login password).  Make sure the system you are putting your
passwords on, is secure; otherwise someone may learn your information and
log into your account without your knowledge or permission.

CCN Help