Problems with graphical connection (and e-mail)

Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:39:52 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Chris Taweel <cstaweel@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Chris,

    Please call the office and arrange to bring your computer (no need for
keyboard, mouse and monitor) to the CCN office during the week and our
office staff willl check why there is no connection.  You should not have
waited 8-10 months if you have a paid-up PLUS membership as they will be
able to tell at the office what's going on.  Call 494-2449 to make the
necessary arrangements.

Tony @ CCN Help