IMAP Trash Mailbox gone

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:07:13 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ernest Cassidy <ejcass@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: postmaster@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Ernie,

    My Mac is using System 6.0.3 (now it's your turn to stop laughing) and
I haven't noticed any problem with the Trash.  CCN has just moved over to
a new system with much larger mailboxes than before (up to 1 gb for PLUS
users) and, with any new system, there is bound to be a few minor
glitches.

    I have sent your email through to our Tech department and the
postmaster to check on your particular case.

Tony @ CCN Help