Addressbook...

Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 18:02:49 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Sheila Gordon <sgordon@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Sheila,

    CCN's PINE addressbook is accessible only through the text service.
Pegasus, the program you're now using, should have its own built-in
addressbook.  Thunderbird, a better email program, Eudora and Outlook
Express (not recommended) also have their own; all of which, I'm told,
aren't easily converted to other formats and for use with other email
programs.

    Read the documentation which came with your particular program to
better learn how to use your addressbook.  PLUS will work with
whatever addressbook you use.

Tony @ CCN Help