Slow Internet

Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 16:47:29 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: David Patrick Lyons <dlyons@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi David. Yes, we've traced the high system loads on the webmail
server to what is effectively a Denial of Service attack on that server
caused by some badly configured scripts running on an organizational site
hosted on the same server. We will be contacting the site owner about
reconfiguring their scripts. Thanks for letting us know about the issue.