Text email problem

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:57:14 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michael Boschat <aa063@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Mike,

    Are you using PINE to read your newsgroups?

    I get the 'formatting scroll text' message all the time and I think
it has to do with PINE waiting for data from Dal News to finish
listing your newsgroups.  When it happens, don't log out.  Just wait.
It takes about 10-30 seconds but your email will work fine again.
You're logging out for nothing.

    If you're not using PINE for news, it might be just PINE
glitching.  Either way, don't log out.  Just be patient and your email
will be fine.

CCN Help