question for you

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 00:20:50 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Lyse Boyce <lyse@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Lyse,

    Before the mail system was moved to another server, things left in
'sent-mail' and 'saved-messages as well as other folders would add to
your /home quota.  It no longer works that way, which is you can't
reduce the /home quota by deleting email.

    When you reach your welcome screen, type 'gfiles' (without the
quotes) to go into your files directory and see if there is anything
there that you can delete.  That's what's being reported overquota in
/home.  In PINE, go into the folder called JUNKMAIL, tag and delete
all messages you find in that folder and that will reduce the 58%
usage in /lyse.

Tony @ CCN Help