uploading files

Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:25:37 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

    The ascii characters are letting you know that the ZModem protocol is
ready to receive your file.  You need to escape back to NovaTerm and
initiate the SEND command.  It's been awhile since I uploaded via NovaTerm
so I don't remember the actual command myself but you need to escape out
of the terminal screen so that you are then communicating directly to
NovaTerm and not to CCN.  Once the SEND command has been initiated, the
transfer will start.  Re-enter terminal mode when you are ready to resume
after the file transfer.

    Hopefully this will jog your memory.  If not, try asking on
'comp.sys.cbm' as there are always knowledgeable folk there that probably
can answer your question.

Tony @ CCN Help