photos

Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 18:11:30 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Margaret Redmond <redmond@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: office@chebucto.ns.ca, help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Margaret,

    ISP: chebucto.ns.ca

    POP3 (receive mail server): pop.chebucto.ns.ca
    IMAP (receive mail server): imap.chebucto.ns.ca
    SMTP (send mail server): smtp.chebucto.ns.ca

Please note:

    Using the Chebucto SMTP server will only work while logged into
Chebucto Plus either through dial-up or wireless.  If you're using
Eastlink or Aliant high speed and telnetting to PLUS, you will need to use
their SMTP server to send mail out through.

CCN Help