iPhone help

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 00:42:26 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Adele Megann <mamegann@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: office@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca,

Hi Adele,

    I'm not exactly sure about phone apps for the iPhone but you can access
WebMail over the web through the iPhone.  Use Aliant's internet access to
go to: chebucto.ca and use the link there to sign in to Webmail.  There
are probably other ways, as well, but I'm not sure of them.  I'm sending
this reply through to our office and technical lists so that CCN personnel
on those lists may offer further solutions.

CCN Help