mal-function

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:37:28 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: sharon earle <searle@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Sharon. Your connection errors are coming from your mail
client, Outlook Express 6.

 	Open Outlook Express. You do not have to go on the Internet. Go to
Tools in the top menu bar of Outlook Express, click on Options. In the
Options window that opens up, click on the Connection tab. Under Dial-up,
UNCHECK the checkbox that says: Hang up after sending and receiving. Click
the Apply button on the bottom then click the OK button.

 	Outlook Express was checking for mail then hanging up the phone
when it finished.

 	Outlook Express has the habit of changing its settings from time
to time without telling you. This is one of many reasons we do not
recommend it as an email program. This particular problem is a common one
with Outlook Express. Save this email so you know what to fix next time it
happens.

 	Alternately you can change your email program. We recommend the
free program Mozilla Thunderbird, which you can get here:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird/