message

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 00:47:18 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Pat and Malcolm Bayne <av227@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Malcolm. The mail server and mail services were stopped and
restarted to put in our new security certificates. This is going to happen
again in a few days or so when our Extended Validation security
certificates clear and we put them in place. After that, all Chebucto
services will not only be available with strong encryption but the
certificates themselves will be tied to us. In practical terms, when the
new certificate is in, our webmail service will turn the address bar of
all modern browsers green and identify the site as belonging to us.