Cuba Shares and the Global feast

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:52:03 -0700
From: "Oxfam Halifax (Brian O'Neill)" <briano@oxfam.ca>
To: sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------255B6AB3359E

--------------255B6AB3359E

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:38:22 -0400
To: briano@oxfam.ca
From: Denise DeMoura <ac732@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject: Cuba Share email for sust-mar

Hi Brian, hope all continues to go well....

Here's my attempt to try and grab people's attention from all the other
emails in their box, feel free to edit change, take off the phone number,
etc. are tickets also available at the door?

Send to:

sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca

Please cut and paste: