Invitation to Participate - People & Planet Fair on Oct. 3 at Dalhousie University

From: "CESR" <cesr@is2.dal.ca>
To: "Sust-Mar" <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 23:21:47 -0300

The Society for Corporate Environmental and Social Responsibility (CESR)
invites environmental, human rights and social justice organizations and
minority groups to set up a table display and/or run a workshop at Dalhousie
University's first "People & Planet Fair." Last year, CESR held the
university's first "Earth Awareness & Clean Air Day." This year, we are
expanding the event to include a human rights/social justice theme. This
event is in conjunction with Sierra Youth Coalition/Sierra Club's
Sustainable Campus initiative. The People & Planet Fair will be an excellent
opportunity to promote your organization, recruit members, expose students
to alternatives, and raise awareness of important environmental and social
issues.