sust-mar: Good recycled paper sources

From: "Amanda Lavers" <ajlavers@hotmail.com>
To: sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:57:35 +0000

Tip: Your message to SUST-MAR must be html-free.  So, BEFORE you hit SEND, please go to your "Format" pull-down menu and select "Plain text."  Thanks!
After phoning a lot of paper suppliers about post-consumer paper I thought
sust-mar members might be interested in the results of my search. It's not
easy to find a good source!

Campus Copy, in the Student Union Building at Dalhousie (494-3781) and Etc.
Press at 6112 Quinpool Rd (423-6440) have the best prices (~$15 and $20 per
package of 500 respectively) for Sandpiper 100% post-consumer paper. You
have to call ahead though, neither usually has it in stock.

The search reminded me of the hassle looking for organic food 5-10 years
ago. Let's hope, for our forest's sake, that consumer pressure increases and
it gets easier to buy post-consumer paper.

Amanda

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE*

Did a friend forward this to you?  Join sust-mar yourself!
Just send 'subscribe sust-mar' to mailto:majordomo@chebucto.ca