sust-mar: Birding event at Tatamagouche Centre

From: "Wilf Bean" <wbean@tatacentre.ca>
To: "Sustainable Maritimes" <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:00:17 -0400

Tip: Your message to SUST-MAR must be html-free.  So, BEFORE you hit SEND, please go to your "Format" pull-down menu and select "Plain text."  Thanks!
Friends:
Join us at Tatamagouche Centre for a day and a half celebration of the life
of Nova Scotia spring birds, described below! With the experienced
leadership of Bob Bancroft, this event promises to be rewarding for
everyone, young or old, new or experienced to the world of birding.

Please share this notice with others who may be interested,

Wilf Bean
Program Director
Tatamagouche Centre
for "personal wholeness and justice in the world"
www.tatacentre.ca
==================================
Tatamagouche Centre presents:

Our Fine Feathered Friends: Explore the bird world with us!

May 14 - 15, Fri. 7 pm - Sat. 4 pm

This event is for all levels of birders from newcomers to experienced.
Friday evening will set the stage as we introduce ourselves to the Centre
grounds through bird's eyes!  This program will include a slide-show,
discussions on birds, their needs and habits, and hiking through our many
local birding areas.

Leadership:  Bob Bancroft  is a well-known naturalist and frequent CBC Radio
Noon call-in guest.  Ron Kelly is an ecologist and educator. Cost: $135
includes lodging and meals. Bursaries available.

To Register,
Contact Tatamagouche Centre at
1-800-218-2220
tatacent@tatacentre.ca
www.tatacentre.ca

Did a friend forward this to you?  Join sust-mar yourself!
Just send 'subscribe sust-mar' to mailto:majordomo@chebucto.ca