[NatureNS] Eco-horrorism

From: Hubcove@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:51:02 -0500 (EST)
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--part1_3f8f6.56088b2d.3bf446d6_boundary

I certainly wouldn't count out the Gypsum industry yet. Some of you may
know about Chinese drywall in the USA. Thousands of homes were built between
about 2001 and 2007 with Drywall that gives off
sulphur Dioxide. They require extensive rebuilding and needless to say it
is a huge financial issue. Compared with that, NS Gypsum looks pretty  good.
Peter Stow
Hubbards

In a message dated 15/11/2011 5:38:23 P.M. Atlantic Standard Time,