[NatureNS] Unknown duck

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:58:32 +0000

re like that of a teal and that is
--_34a37db7-4fad-4425-8fa6-ce63baf94681_

Hi Ronald and all=3B
=20
Thank you for this.  I had not considered a fulvous whistling duck as a pos=
sibility.  It is close to what I saw=2C but I did not see a head crown and =
I believe the back was much lighter with a strong separation from the black=
 of the wings in contrast to the back and the rest of the wings.  I do not =
believe that it was that species.=20
Sincerely=2C

James R. Hirtle

=20