[NatureNS] Rusty Blackbird Spring Migration Blitz

From: Kate Steele <katefsteele@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 18:09:55 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

                href=3D"http://rustyblackbird.org/outreach/migration
--001a11c1da0688b31e04f9629caa

Have you accepted the challenge to seek Rusty Blackbirds during the Rusty
Blackbird Spring Migration Blitz? If not, there=E2=80=99s still time - the =
Blitz
was scheduled to end tomorrow in Nova Scotia, but with the delayed arrival
of many of our spring migrants this year, let's keep looking! *You still
have time to bird for conservation and find this elusive species!* Don=E2=
=80=99t
forget to report all of your sightings to eBird under the =E2=80=9CRusty Bl=
ackbird
Spring Migration Blitz=E2=80=9D survey type (under "Other" in "Observation =
Type").
And don=E2=80=99t just report your observations when you found Rusties; sci=
entists
are just as interested in where you *didn=E2=80=99t* see Rusties as where y=
ou did,
so make sure you report all of your survey effort to eBird under the Rusty
protocol.

 Thank you for helping us understand Rusty Blackbird migratory ecology! For