[NatureNS] Vancouver has new "bird strategy"

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 12:47:57 -0400

ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetic

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01D156A5.73541D60

Wonder if, like most things, the solution doesn=E2=80=99t depend on the sit=
uation.

When I see different feral cats on more or less a daily basis, my suspicion=
 is that merciful termination of life for most of =E2=80=98em is a good opt=
ion.