[NatureNS] White Point, Queens birds

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 17:35:42 -0300

This afternoon we had a few more Red-winged Blackbirds come in and the
around lunch, I think, another female showed up.
While I was trying to get a photo, Brown headed Cowbirds arrived. I had one
a couple days or so ago but today there were 5, one female and 4 males. The
maple tree by the drive is full of Blackbirds and cowbirds and all are
racing around chasing the females. There are multiple Grackles as well and
they are in the mix; females amongst them as well. The Ravens have been
around looking for Crow and Grackle nests. I guess everyone is sexy and
hungry.
Best regards, Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
MargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please