[NatureNS] White Point

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:15:01 -0300

What an interesting couple days it has been and is......right now I have 3
immature or female, but lean toward the former, Blue Grosbeaks in my trees.
They came in on the grape vine but I saw them flop down on my neighbours
lawn so grabbed the glasses. Vireos, lots of small birds of assorted
heritage, I think. One vireo let me get quite close before it zipped to the
tree top. It isn't the usual red eyed so I need to do a bit more checking. I
have to go to town and so it will have to wait.
So far no hummingbirds but feeders are fresh and out just in case.
Marg in White Point